Application Notes (4)
- AN-1049: Calibrating iMEMS® Gyroscopes (pdf, 78 kB)
- AN-942: Optimizing MEMS Gyroscope Performance with Digital Control (pdf, 129 kB)
- AN-767: Using Absolute Output iMEMS® Gyroscopes with Ratiometric ADCs (pdf, 43 kB)
- AN-688: Phase and Frequency Response of iMEMS® Accelerometers and Gyros (pdf, 135 kB)
Technical Articles (1)
The Five Motion Senses: MEMS Inertial Sensing to Transform Applications
The introduction of robust, low-cost MEMS accelerometers and gyroscopes enables the incorporation of motion sensing into a greater variety of applications.
Data Sheets (1)
- I need finer resolution. What do I do?
- What are the major error sources for inertial sensors?
- What are the shock ratings or limits for the MEMS devices?
- What is an accelerometer and a gyroscope, and how do they differ?
- What is an inertial sensor?
- What is the limit of resolution of an inertial sensor?
- Where would you use a gyroscope?
- Where would you use an accelerometer?
- Basic MEMS Terminology (pdf, 40 kB)