ADSP-BF707 Evaluation Hardware for the ADSP-BF70x Blackfin Family
The ADSP-BF707 EZ-KIT Lite includes all hardware necessary to immediately being evaluation:
- The ADSP-BF707 EZ-Board™
- CE-approved power supply
- The ADZS-ICE-1000 emulator
- USB cable
The ADSP-BF707 EZ-Board can also be purchased separately, if an ICE-1000 or ICE-2000 emulator is already available to the customer.
The ADSP-BF707 Board Design Database contains all of the electronic information required for the design, layout, fabrication and assembly of the ADSP-BF707 EZ-Board, and is available to download from the Products Download area on this page.
The evaluation hardware is designed to be used in conjunction with the CrossCore® Embedded Studio (CCES) software development tools to test capabilities of the ADSP-BF70x Blackfin processors. The CCES development environment aids advanced application code development and debug, such as:
- Create, compile, assemble, and link application programs written in C++, C, and assembly
- Load, run, step, halt, and set breakpoints in application programs
- Read and write data and program memory
- Read and write core and peripheral registers
The ADSP-BF707 Board Support Package, available to download from this page, provides comprehensive software support for the ADSP-BF707 EZ-Board. Specifically, drivers, examples and code sketches are included for the following components:
- INA230 current-shunt and power monitor ADC driver
- INA3221 shunt and bus voltage monitor ADC driver
It also provides comprehensive examples which demonstrate the on-chip drivers and services.