Особенности и преимущества
- Strong MISRA compliance and validated using advanced verification tools
- Great range of protocols as well as support for both IPv4 and IPv6, providing flexibility and long-term network compatibility
- For management and security applications, supports IPsec/IKE, TLS (to 1.3)/DTLS, EAP, SNMP, NTP and SNTP, SSH, and NAT
- Small Footprint, High Throughput, Low CPU Cycle Operation
- Network layer: IPv4/IPv6, ICMP, IGMP, IPsec and IKEv2, MLD, NAT, NDP and RIP
- Application Layer: DHCP Client for IPv4/IPv6, DHCP Server, DNS Client, ESMTP, FTP Client/Server, HTTP(S) Client/Server, MQTT Client, NTP Client, SMTP, SNMP, SNTP client, Telnet and TFTP
- Transport Layer: TLS and DTLS, TLS 1.3, Sockets, SSH, TCP and UDP
- Datalink layer: ARP, PPP and PPPoE
Please visit the HCC Embedded Networking page for more details.
Подробнее о продукте
An innovative approach to design has resulted in a TCP/IP stack with an extremely high-speed data transfer rate, with minimal system resource requirements. Tests have shown that packet processing runs up to four times faster than comparable embedded stacks, while using around 14 KB of ROM, in a typical application scenario.
RAM requirements can vary widely depending on application needs but are typically as low as 12kB. It is possible, with a minimum configuration UDP application, to use less than 5kB of ROM and a few hundred bytes of RAM (plus network buffers).
Please visit the HCC Embedded Networking page for more details and the Demonstration projects for ADSP-SC573, ADSP-SC589, and ADSP-SC594 page to find free demonstration projects for the ADSP-SC57x, ADSP-SC58x, and ADSP-SC59x processors.