機能と利点Absolute Maximum Ratings
- Supply Voltage: ±20V
- Differential Input Current (Note 1): ±10mA
- Input Voltage (Note 2): ±15V
- Output Short-Circuit Duration: Indefinite
- Operating Temperature Range: –55°C to 125°C
- Storage Temperature Range: –65°C to 150°C
- Lead Temperature (Soldering, 10 sec): 300°C
The RH108A is a precision operational amplifier particularly well-suited for high source impedance applications requiring low offset and bias currents and low power consumption.
The wafer lots are processed to our in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent-military applications.
For complete electrical specifications, performance curves and applications information, see the LM108A/LM108 data sheet.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.