- OBSOLETE PRODUCT Data Sheet For Reference Only
- Internally Trimmed Offset Voltage 1mV Max.
- Offset Voltage Drift 10µV/°C Max.
- High Slew Rate 10V/µS Min.
- Wide Bandwidth 3.5MHz Min.
- Low Supply Current per Amplifier 1.8mA Typ.
- Low Input Bias Current 10pA Typ.
- Standard 8-Pin Configuration
- All Packages Available: Metal Can
The H (Metal Can), J (Ceramic), and K (Metal Can) Packages Are Now Obsolete
Both devices have lower input bias and offset currents over the entire temperature range, and are available in all standard 8-pin packages. In addition, the LF412A has lower voltage noise and higher voltage gain. The OP-215 supply currents are nearly halved. Please see the LT1057/LT1058 data sheet for applications requiring higher performance. The LT1057 is a pin compatible JFET input dual, the LT1058 is a JFET input quad op amp in the standard 14-pin DIP configuration.
- Sample and Hold Amplifiers
- Output Amplifier for Dual Current Output DACs
- High Speed Integrators
- Photocell Amplifiers
- High Input Impedance Instrumentation Amplifiers
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.