- Wide Input Range: 4.5V to 55V VIN/VAUX
- Reverse Input Protection to –55V
- Split Input Supplies for High Efficiency Boost Ratios
- IOUT Up to 50mA
- 15µA VIN Quiescent Current
- 1µA VAUX Quiescent Current
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors
- Short-Circuit/Thermal Protection
- Thermally Enhanced 10-Pin MSOP Package
The LTC3290 is a high voltage boost charge pump with a wide 4.5V to 55V input voltage range that can deliver up to 50mA of output current.
When the VSET pin is grounded, the LTC3290 operates as a standard boost charge pump, boosting the VOUT output to a maximum of the sum of the VIN and VAUX input supplies. An external resistor divider can be used on the VOUT, FB and GND pins to set the output voltage to any value between 1V and VIN + VAUX with hysteretic Burst Mode operation.
Alternatively, the device can be configured in a VIN tracking mode, in which the VOUT pin regulates at a fixed offset above the VIN pin. The offset voltage is programmed with external resistors, one from the VOUT to the VSET pin and the other from the FB pin to GND. The maximum output voltage is limited to VIN + VAUX.
The LTC3290 is available in a thermally enhanced 10-pin MSOP package.
- High Efficiency General Purpose High Voltage Boost Supplies
- High Side N-FET Driver
- Industrial/Automotive Power Switching
- VIN Tracking Supply
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.