- Extreme High Temperature Operation: –40°C to 175°C
- Low Noise Voltage: 1.9nV/√Hz (100kHz)
- Low Supply Current: 3mA/Amp Max
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 100MHz
- Low Distortion: –80dB at 1MHz
- Low Offset Voltage: 500µV Max
- Wide Supply Range: 2.5V to 12.6V
- Inputs and Outputs Swing Rail-to-Rail
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio 90dB Typ
- Low Noise Current: 1.1pA/√Hz
- Output Current: 30mA Min
- 8-Pin SO Package
- Available as Dice
The LT6203X is a dual low noise, rail-to-rail input and output unity gain stable op amp that features 1.9nV/√Hz noise voltage and draws only 2.5mA of supply current per amplifier. These amplifiers combine very low noise and supply current with a 100MHz gain bandwidth product, a 25V/µs slew rate, and are optimized for low supply signal conditioning systems.
These amplifiers maintain their performance for supplies from 2.5V to 12.6V and are specified at 3V, 5V and ±5V supplies. Harmonic distortion is less than –80dBc at 1MHz making these amplifiers suitable in low power data acquisition systems.
These devices can be used as plug-in replacements for many op amps to improve input/output range and noise performance.
The LT6203X is a member or a growing series of high temperature qualified products offered by Analog Devices.
The LT6203X comes in an 8-pin SO package with standard dual op amp pinout. The LT6203X is also available as dice.
- Down Hole Drilling and Instrumentation
- Heavy Industrial
- High Temperature Environments
- Low Noise, Low Power Signal Processing
- Active Filters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Driving A/D Converters
- DSL Receivers
- Battery Powered/Battery Backed Equipment
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.