- Four Independent DC/DC Channels
- I2C Programmable
- 8192:1 True Color PWM™ Dimming
- 8-Bit Analog Dimming Pin Scaled by DAC
- 11-Channel, 8-Bit ADC with 2 External Inputs
- 1.6A, 60V Internal DMOS Switches
- Input Voltage: 3V to 60V
- Output Voltage and Current Monitoring to 60V
- High Side PMOS Disconnect and PWM Switch Driver
- Adjustable Frequency: 300kHz to 4MHz with Optional Frequency Synchronization
- Thermally Enhanced 6mm × 6mm 40-Lead QFN Package n AEC-Q100 Qualification in Progress
The LT3966 is an I2C programmable monolithic boost LED driver with four independent channels. Each channel provides a 60V current mode boost converter with an internal 1.6A DMOS power switch, as well as internal and external analog and PWM dimming features. I2C programmable features include a 13-bit (8192:1) digital PWM generator, 8-bit analog dimming DAC, and flexible fault reporting and handling.
An onboard 8-bit ADC allows measurement of each channel’s output voltage and output current, as well as chip input voltage and two external measurements. In addition, independent shutdown and standby control of each channel provides flexible solutions for multitopology applications.
The LT3966 is available in a thermally enhanced 6mm × 6mm 40-Lead QFN package.
- Heads Up Displays
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.