- Charges Any Size Capacitor
- Easily Adjustable Output Voltage
- Drives High Current NMOS FETs
- Primary-Side Sense—No Output Voltage Divider Necessary
- Wide Input Range: 3V to 24V
- Drives Gate to VCC – 2V
- Available in 10-Lead MS Package
The LT3750A is a flyback converter designed to rapidly charge large capacitors to a user-adjustable target volt-age. A patented boundary mode control scheme* minimizes transition losses and reduces transformer size. The transformer turns ratio and two external resistors easily adjust the output voltage.* A low 78mV current sense accurately limits peak switch current and also helps to maximize efficiency. With a wide input voltage range, the LT3750A can operate from a variety of power sources. A typical application can charge a 100μF capacitor to 300V in less than 300ms.
The CHARGE pin gives full control of the LT3750A to the user. The DONE pin indicates when the capacitor has reached its programmed value and the part has stopped charging.
- Emergency Warning Beacons
- Professional Photoflash Systems
- Security/Inventory Control Systems
- High Voltage Power Supply
- Electric Fences
All registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
*Protected by U.S. patents, including 6518733, 6636021.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.