- High precision ADCs
- Dual-channel, simultaneous sampling
- IADC 20-bit Σ-Δ (minimizes range switching)
- VADC/TADC 20-bit Σ-Δ
- Programmable ADC conversion rate from 4 Hz
- On-chip ±5 ppm/°C voltage reference
- Current channel
- Fully differential, buffered input
- Programmable gain (from 4 to 512)
- ADC absolute input range: −200 mV to +300 mV
- Digital comparator with current accumulator feature
- Voltage channel
- Buffered, on-chip attenuator for 12 V battery input
- Temperature channel
- External and on-chip temperature sensor options
- Arm® Cortex-M3 32-bit processor
- 16.384 MHz precision oscillator with 1% accuracy
- SWD port supporting code download and debug
- Automotive qualified integrated LIN transceiver
- LIN 2.2-compatible slave, 100 kB fast download option
- SAE J-2602-compatible slave
- Low EME
- High EMI
- 128 kB Flash/EE memory, ECC
- 10 kB SRAM, ECC
- 4 kB data Flash/EE memory, ECC
- 10,000 cycle Flash/EE endurance
- 20 year Flash/EE retention
- In circuit download via SWD and LIN
- On-chip peripherals
- GPIO port
- General-purpose timer
- Wake-up timer
- Watchdog timer
- On-chip, power-on reset
- Operates directly from 12 V battery supply
- Power consumption, 8 mA typical (16 MHz)
- Low power monitor mode
- Package and temperature range
- 6 mm × 6 mm, 32-lead LFCSP
- Fully specified for −40°C to +115°C operation; additional specifications for 115°C to 125°C
- Qualified for automotive applications
The ADuCM331WFS is a fully integrated, 8 kSPS, data acquisition system that incorporates dual, high performance multichannel Σ-Δ analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), a 32-bit Arm® Cortex™-M3 processor, and flash. The ADuCM331WFS has 128 kB Flash/EE memory and 4 kB data flash.
The ADuCM331WFS is a complete system solution for battery monitoring in 12 V automotive applications.
The ADuCM331WFS integrates all of the required features to precisely and intelligently monitor, process, and diagnose 12 V battery parameters including battery current, voltage, and temperature over a wide range of operating conditions. Minimizing external system components, the device is powered directly from a 12 V battery. On-chip, low dropout (LDO) regulators generate the supply voltage for two integrated Σ-Δ ADCs. The ADCs precisely measure battery current, voltage, and temperature to characterize the state of the health and the charge of the car battery.
The device operates from an on-chip, 16.384 MHz high frequency oscillator (HFOSC) that supplies the system clock that is routed through a programmable clock divider, from which the core clock operating frequency is generated. The device also contains a 32 kHz oscillator for low power operation.
The analog subsystem consists of an ADC with a programmable gain amplifier (PGA) that allows the monitoring of various current and voltage ranges. The analog subsystem also includes a precision reference on chip.
The ADuCM331WFS integrates a range of on-chip peripherals that can be configured under core software control as required in the application. These peripherals include a serial port interface (SPI) serial input/output communication controller, six general-purpose input/output (GPIO) pins, one generalpurpose timer, a wake-up timer, and a watchdog timer.
The ADuCM331WFS is specifically designed to operate in battery-powered applications where low power operation is critical. The microcontroller core can be configured in normal operating mode, resulting in an overall system current consumption of 18.5 mA when all peripherals are active. The device can also be configured in a number of low power operating modes under direct program control, consuming <100 µA.
The ADuCM331WFS also includes a local interconnect network (LIN) physical interface for single wire, high voltage communications in automotive environments. The device operates from an external 3.6 V to 19 V (on VDD, Pin 26) voltage supply and is specified over the −40°C to +115°C temperature range, with additional typical specifications at +115°C to +125°C. The information in this data sheet is relevant for silicon Revisions P60.
Multifunction pin names may be referenced by their relevant function only.
- Battery sensing and management for automotive and light mobility vehicles
- Lead acid battery measurement for power supplies in industrial and medical domains
The EVAL-ADUCM331QSPZ development system supports ADuCM330, ADuCM331, and ADuCM300 devices and allows a flexible platform for evaluation of the ADuCM330/ADuCM331/AduCM300 silicon. It allows quick removal and insertion of a device via a 32-lead LFCSP socket. It also provides the connections necessary to allow rapid measurement setups. Switches and LEDs are provided on the applications board to assist in debugging and simple code development. Sample code projects are also provided to show key features of each peripheral and examples of how they can be configured.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
価格は1個当たりの米ドルで、米国内における販売価格（FOB）で表示されておりますので、予算のためにのみご使用いただけます。 また、その価格は変更 されることがあります。米国以外のお客様への価格は、輸送費、各国の税金、手数料、為替レートにより決定されます。価格・納期等の詳細情報については、弊社正規販売代理店または担当営業にお問い合わせください。なお、 評価用ボードおよび評価用キットの表示価格は1個構成としての価格です。