- People counting algorithm for indoor areas, such as meeting rooms or office cubicles
- Zoned performance
- Coverage area for optimal accuracy of 90%: 3 m radius
- Maximum coverage area (accuracy of 80%): 5 m radius
- Edge processing
- Metadata output over UART
- No captured images are transmitted
- Occupancy state
- People detection and count
- Location of person (x and y coordinates)
- Activity of person (moving or static)
- Multiple sensor application for a larger coverage area and greater accuracy
- Low light performance
- Light levels (at ceiling height)
The ADSW4000 ADI EagleEye™ PeopleCount algorithm enables a people counting function within internal spaces, such as meeting rooms or office spaces. The system edge node analytics unlocks informed insights and analytics with an accurate and secure people counting capability. This data can provide the insight to improve asset and people management, social distancing, security, employee engagement, space utilization, labor productivity, and energy efficiency.
The ADSW4000 is designed to operate solely with the Analog Devices, Inc., ADSP-BF707 Blackfin+® core embedded processor (ADSPBF707BBCZ4-EGE) and is optimized for a CMOS 2D video graphics array (VGA) sensor and lens (the recommended Chicony CYFI013 module incorporates an ON Semiconductor® ASX340AT3C00XPED0-DPBR CMOS image sensor, Chicony YT70005 lens, and lens holder with infrared (IR) filter).
The ADSW4000 ADI EagleEye™ PeopleCount algorithm provides up to a 90% accurate people count within the target area.
The following are the accuracies achieved for tested radii from 3 m to 5 m:
- 90% accuracy in 3 m radius
- 85% accuracy in 4 m radius
- 80% accuracy in 5 m radius
- Building technology solutions
- Intelligent buildings
- Occupancy analytics
- Building management systems
The ADSPBF707BBCZ4-EGE DSP product is required to be purchased with the ADSW4000 software.
The ADSW4000 software will not run on any other DSP product or model type.
ADI EagleEye™ is the technology combination of the ADSP-BF707 Blackfin® digital signal processor (DSP), the ADSPBF707BBCZ4-EGE, and Analog Devices, Inc., proprietary software analytics algorithms. The ADSW4000 ADI EagleEye™ PeopleCount algorithm enables a 2D vision, sensor-based, people counting and location solution for rooms and open areas.
The EVAL-ADSW4000KTZ, or ADI EagleEye™ trial kit, is the full sensor to cloud evaluation system.
The ADI EagleEye™ trial kit comprises the ADI EagleEye™ DSP subsystem, a cortex-based microcontroller unit (MCU) subsystem, flash memory, ADI EagleEye™ analytics algorithm, and application firmware.
The ADI EagleEye™ trial kit features a 2D vision sensor (the Chicony CYFI013 module) with a Bluetooth interface for commissioning via a tablet app and cloud connectivity over Wi-Fi for uploading metadata to the cloud.
A companion tablet application, the ADI EagleEye™ PeopleCount app, is available for device commissioning. A cloud-based online dashboard is available to users to access the collected data and a set of actionable insights.
- Occupancy detection
- Space optimization
- People tracking and monitoring
- Social distancing detection
推奨製品 Blackfin Embedded Processors
- The following DSP part is needed to operate ADSW4000 PeopleCount Software; ADSPBF707BBCZ4-EGE: ADSP-BF707.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
価格は1個当たりの米ドルで、米国内における販売価格（FOB）で表示されておりますので、予算のためにのみご使用いただけます。 また、その価格は変更 されることがあります。米国以外のお客様への価格は、輸送費、各国の税金、手数料、為替レートにより決定されます。価格・納期等の詳細情報については、弊社正規販売代理店または担当営業にお問い合わせください。なお、 評価用ボードおよび評価用キットの表示価格は1個構成としての価格です。