- 128-channel, low level current-to-digital converter
- Up to 24-bit resolution
- Up to 22.6 kSPS (44.2 µs integration time)
- Simultaneous sampling
- No dead time, no loss of charge
- Ultralow noise down to 0.32 fC rms (2000 e−)
- User adjustable full-scale range
- INL: ±0.05% of reading of ±1.0 ppm FSRI
- Low power dissipation: 2.25 mW per channel
- LVDS self clocked serial data interface
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) configuration registers (daisy-chain capability)
- On-board temperature sensor and reference buffer
- 10 mm × 10 mm, 242-ball CSP_BGA package
- See data sheet for additional features
The ADAS1134 is a 128-channel, current-to-digital, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). It contains 128 low power, low noise, low input current integrators, simultaneous sample-and-holds, and two high speed, high resolution ADCs with configurable sampling rate and resolutions up to 24 bits.
All converted channel results are output on a single, low voltage differential signaling (LVDS), self clocked serial interface, which reduces external hardware.
An SPI-compatible serial interface allows configuration of the ADC using the SDI input. The SDO output allows the user to daisy-chain several ADCs on a single, 3-wire bus. The ADAS1134 uses IOVDD, a separate supply, to reduce digital noise effect on the conversions.
The ADAS1134 is available in a 10 mm × 10 mm, 242-ball CSP_BGA package.
- Medical, industrial, and security CT scanner data acquisition
- Photodiode sensors
- Dosimetry and radiation therapy systems
- Optical fiber power monitoring
- X-ray detection systems
- High channel count data acquisition systems (current or voltage inputs)
Please contact the ADC Development Group for additional technical information.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.