- 64-channel, low level current-to-digital converter
- Up to 24-bit resolution
- Up to 19.7 kSPS (50.7 μs integration time)
- Simultaneous sampling
- Ultralow noise (down to 0.4 fC [2500e−])
- User-adjustable full-scale range
- INL: ±0.025% of reading ±0.75 ppm of FSR
- Very low power dissipation: 6.25 mW/channel
- LVDS self-clocked serial data interface
- SPI configuration registers (daisy-chain)
- On-board temperature sensor and reference buffer
- 10 mm × 10 mm, mini-BGA package
製品概要The ADAS1127 is a 64-channel, current-to-digital, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). It contains 64 low power, low noise, low input current integrators, simultaneous sample-and-holds, and a high speed, high resolution ADCs with configurable sampling rate and resolutions up to 24 bits.
All converted channel results are output on a single LVDS self-clocked serial interface, which reduces external hardware. An SPI-compatible serial interface allows configuration of the ADC using the SDI input. The SDO output allows the user to daisy-chain several ADCs on a single, 3-wire bus. The ADAS1127 uses the separate supply IOVDD to reduce the digital noise effect on the conversions.
The ADAS1127 is in a 10 mm × 10 mm, mini-BGA package. For more information on the ADAS1127, contact Analog Devices, Inc, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Applications
- Medical, industrial, and security CT scanner data acquisition
- Photodiode sensors
- Dosimetry and radiation therapy systems
- Optical fiber power monitoring
- X-ray detection systems
- High channel-count data acquisition systems (current or voltage inputs)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.