- Wide input supply voltage range: 4.5 V to 60 V
- Integrated flyback power switch
- Generates two isolated, well regulated independent outputs
- VOUT1: 24 V or 6 V to 28 V
- VOUT2: 3.3 V, 5.0 V, or 5.15 V
- Uses a 1:1 ratio transformer for simplified transformer design
- Peak current limiting and OVP for flyback and buck regulators
- Precision enable input and power-good output
- Adjustable switching frequency via SYNC input
- Internal compensation and soft start control per regulator
- High speed, low propagation delay, SPI signal isolation channels
- Three 100 kbps general-purpose isolated data channels
- 41-lead, 9 mm × 7 mm LFCSP form factor enables small overall solution size
- −40°C to +125°C operating junction temperature range
- Safety and regulatory approvals (pending)
- CISPR11 Class B radiated emission
- UL recognition: 2500 V rms for 1 minute duration per UL 1577
- CSA Component Acceptance Notice 5A
- 300 V rms basic insulation between slave, master, and field power domains (IEC 61010-1, pending)
- VDE certificate of conformity
- DIN V VDE 0884-10 (VDE 0884-10):2006-12
- VIORM = 565 VPEAK
The ADP1032 is a high performance, isolated micropower management unit (PMU) that combines an isolated flyback and a dc-to-dc regulator providing two isolated power rails. Additionally, the ADP1032 contains four high speed serial peripheral interface (SPI) isolation channels and three general-purpose isolators for channel to channel applications where low power dissipation and small solution size is required. Operating over an input voltage range of 4.5 V to 60 V, the ADP1032 generates isolated output voltages of 6 V to 28 V (adjustable version) or 24 V (fixed version) for VOUT1, and factory programmable voltages of 5.15 V, 5.0 V, or 3.3 V for VOUT2.
By default, the ADP1032 flyback regulator operates at a 250 kHz switching frequency, and the buck regulator operates at 125 kHz.
The two regulators are phase shifted relative to each other to reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI). The ADP1032 can be driven by an external oscillator in the range of 350 kHz to 750 kHz to ease noise filtering in sensitive applications.
The digital isolators integrated in the ADP1032 use Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® chip scale transformer technology, optimized for low power and low radiated emissions. The ADP1032 is available in a 9 mm × 7 mm, 41-lead LFCSP and is rated for a −40°C to +125°C operating junction temperature range.
The ADP1032CP-x-EVALZ (where x represents the device model number of 1 through 5) can be used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADP1032 dc-to-dc converters and the isolated data channels.
Simple device measurements, such as line regulation, load regulation, and efficiency can be evaluated with the board. The performance of the isolated digital channels can also be evaluated. Device features, including oscillator synchronization, soft start, power good monitoring, sequencing and slew rate control may be demonstrated.
For more details about the dc-to-dc converters and the isolated data channels, refer to the ADP1032 data sheet.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
価格は1個当たりの米ドルで、米国内における販売価格（FOB）で表示されておりますので、予算のためにのみご使用いただけます。 また、その価格は変更 されることがあります。米国以外のお客様への価格は、輸送費、各国の税金、手数料、為替レートにより決定されます。価格・納期等の詳細情報については、弊社正規販売代理店または担当営業にお問い合わせください。なお、 評価用ボードおよび評価用キットの表示価格は1個構成としての価格です。