High Speed Design Techniques, 1996
High Speed Design Techniques, Edited by Walt Kester, Analog Devices, 1996, ISBN-0-916550-17-6.
This is the second high speed seminar from Analog Devices, representing a major update of the material covered in the 1990 High Speed Design Seminar. In addition to high speed op amps, ADCs, and DACs, the book has a detailed discussion of RF/IF subsystems and a section on hardware design techniques.
The High Speed Design Techniques book is available for download:
- Preface (pdf)
- Section 1: High Speed Op Amps (pdf)
- Section 2: High Speed Op Amp Applications (pdf)
- Section 3: RF/IF Subsystems (pdf)
- Section 4: High Speed Sampling and High Speed ADCs (pdf)
- Section 5: High Speed ADC Applications (pdf)
- Section 6: High Speed DACs and DDS Systems (pdf)
- Section 7a: High Speed Hardware Design Techniques (pdf)
- Section 7b: Grounding in High Speed Systems (pdf)
- High Speed Design Techniques – zip file of entire book