- 14-lead TSSOP evaluation board
- Clamp allows the main device to be easily changed
- Gold pin connectors allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on-board to allow for prototyping
製品概要The EVAL-14TSSOPEBZ evaluation board evaluates 14-lead TSSOP devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that must be purchased separately from the evaluation board. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-14TSSOPEBZ to secure a 14-lead TSSOP device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A 14-lead TSSOP device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device that the eval board evaluates has a corresponding link from K1 to K14 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
For full details, see the corresponding product data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.