The Intelligent Edge is having a transformational impact across industries—perhaps nowhere more so than in industrial manufacturing. Successful manufacturers are leveraging Intelligent Edge technologies to enable greater productivity while also enhancing sustainable industrial processes. But unforeseen roadblocks could lie ahead for manufacturers trying to navigate the Intelligent Edge landscape.
Watch highlights of this executive panel, held in partnership with the Financial Times, featuring leaders from the industrial manufacturing ecosystem as they uncover the challenges to improve productivity and industrial sustainability through Intelligent Edge technologies. Hear thought-provoking insights from industry experts including Martin Cotter, Senior Vice-President of Industrial and Multi-Markets, Analog Devices.
- Martin Cotter, Senior Vice-President, Industrial and Multi-Markets, Analog Devices, Inc.
- Ellie Amirnasr, Director of Digital Ventures; Mann + Hummel
- Emmanuel Routier, Vice President Smart Industries; Orange Business Solutions
- Aurélien Le Sant, Chief Technology Officer, Industrial Automation; Schneider Electric
- Moderator: Sylvia Pfeifer, Financial Times
Featured Video Segments: