In response to global disruptions, many organizations are recognizing that supply networks once built for the sake of efficiency lack the resilience needed in an uncertain world. Digitalization, re-shoring, and automation are creating new choices that businesses leaders must navigate as they prepare for the future. Martin Cotter, Analog Devices’ SVP of Industrial and Multi-Markets, joined a panel of experts for an event held in collaboration with the Financial Times to discuss the opportunities, challenges, and next steps in building more resilient, digitized supply networks.
- Martin Cotter, Senior Vice President, Industrial and Multi-Markets at Analog Devices
- Sarah Greenfield, EUAU Supply Chain Transformation Director at General Mills
- Axel Karlsson, Senior Partner and Global Co-Convener of Operations Practice at McKinsey & Company
- Patrik Sjöstedt, EMEA Regional Business Leader, Manufacturing & Resources Industry at Microsoft
- Anna Gross, Paris Reporter at Financial Times (Moderator)
Featured Video Segments: