FINANCIAL TIMES: DEVELOPING RESILIENT SUPPLY NETWORKS
In response to global disruptions, many organizations are recognizing that supply networks once built for the sake of efficiency lack the resilience needed in an uncertain world. Digitalization, re-shoring, and automation are creating new choices that businesses leaders must navigate as they prepare for the future. Martin Cotter, Analog Devices’ SVP of Industrial and Multi-Markets, joined a panel of experts for an event held in collaboration with the Financial Times to discuss the opportunities, challenges, and next steps in building more resilient, digitized supply networks.
- Martin Cotter, Senior Vice President, Industrial and Multi-Markets at Analog Devices
- Sarah Greenfield, EUAU Supply Chain Transformation Director at General Mills
- Axel Karlsson, Senior Partner and Global Co-Convener of Operations Practice at McKinsey & Company
- Patrik Sjöstedt, EMEA Regional Business Leader, Manufacturing & Resources Industry at Microsoft
- Anna Gross, Paris Reporter at Financial Times (Moderator)
Featured Video Segments: