Features and BenefitsAbsolute Maximum Ratings
- Supply Voltage (Pin 8 to Pin 4): 36V
- Output to Negative Supply (Pin 7 to Pin 4: 35V
- Ground to Negative Supply (Pin 1 to Pin 4): 30V
- Differential Input Voltage: 35V
- Voltage at Strobe Pin (Pin 6 to Pin 8): 5V
- Input Voltage (Note 1): ±15V
- Output Short-Circuit Duration 10 sec
- Operating Temperature:
- Range (Note 2): –55°C to 125°C
- Storage Temperature Range: –65°C to 150°C
- Lead Temperature (Soldering, 10 sec): 300°C
The RH111 is a general purpose voltage comparator. The RH111 offers maximum input offset voltage of 3mV and input offset current of 10nA with a typical response time of 200ns. The RH111 can operate from a single 5V supply to ±15V supplies and can drive up to 50mA loads referred to ground or either supply. A separate output Ground pin allows output signals to be isolated from analog ground.
The wafer lots are processed to the requirements of our in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in precision space applications.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.