Features and Benefits
- MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Compliant Version – 5962R88600
- Ultralow Drift: 5ppm/°C Max Temperature Coefficient
- Very Low Noise: 6µVP-P (0.1Hz to 10Hz)
- Long Term Stability: 15ppm/kHr
- Trimmed Output Voltage
- Operates in Series or Shunt Mode
- Configure As Positive Or Negative Reference
- Output Sinks Or Sources 10mA
- Available in Metal Can, Ceramic Flatpack and as Unpackaged Dice
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD-883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
- 100kRad (Si), per condition D at 10mRads(Si)/sec
- ELDRS Pass 100kRad(Si)
The RH1021-10 is a precision 10V reference with ultralow drift and noise, extremely good long-term stability and almost total immunity to input voltage variations. The reference output will source and sink up to 10mA. This reference can also be used as a shunt regulator (2-terminal Zener). Unique circuit design makes the RH1021-10 the first IC reference to offer ultralow drift without the use of high power on-chip heaters.
The wafer lots are processed to Linear Technology’s in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military applications.
- A/D and D/A Convertors
- Precision Regulators
- Measurement and Control Systems
- Power Supply Monitors
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.