Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX97000 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX97000 mono Class D audio power amplifier and stereo Class H DirectDrive® headphone amplifier communicating over a 2-wire I²C interface. The EV kit features an on-board microcontroller for communicating with the I²C interface of the MAX97000. Pads are provided for accessing the analog inputs and amplifier outputs.
The MAX97000 EV kit requires a 2.7V to 5.5V power supply. The on-chip LDO generates an internal 1.8V supply from the 2.7V to 5.5V supply.
Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software is provided to facilitate configuration. The software controls an on-board microcontroller over USB, which generates I²C commands.
- Cell Phones
- Portable Multimedia Players
Features & Benefits
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Proven Audio PCB Layout
- On-Board USB Interface Circuit Generates I²C-Compatible Signals
- PCB Pads for User-Supplied I²C-Compatible Signals
- Surface-Mount Components
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested