Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
Rochester Electronics and Arrow Supply Assurance have partnered with Analog Devices to source products that have been previously discontinued or have become obsolete.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX8561 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX8561/MAX8562s' up to 4MHz pulse-width modulated (PWM) step-down DC-DC converters. The two circuits are optimized for powering the DSP/microprocessor or the power amplifiers (PAs) in wireless applications. The MAX8561 circuit provides two adjustable output voltages in the 0.6V to 2.5V range from a 2.7V to 5.5V input, and can deliver 500mA of load current. In comparison, the MAX8562 circuit provides an adjustable voltage in the 0.6V to 2.5V range and a bypass mode where the output voltage is shorted to the input by an external MOSFET.
- CDMA/RF Power-Amplifier Supplies
- Cell Phones/Smartphones
- Microprocessor/DSP Core Supplies
- PDAs, DSC, and MP3 Players
Features & Benefits
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 0.6V to 2.5V Adjustable Output Voltage Range
- VOUT1 = 1.8V/1.5V at 500mA (MAX8561)
- VOUT2 = 1.2V at 400mA or Bypass Mode (MAX8562)
- 2MHz PWM Switching Frequency (MAX8561)
- 4MHz PWM Switching Frequency (MAX8562)
- 0.1µA (typ) Shutdown Current
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Documentation & Resources
MAX8562 Reliability Data1/12/202398K