Features and Benefits
- Single- or Dual-Supply Voltage Monitors
- Factory-Trimmed Window Threshold Options for 5V, 3.3V, 3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.2V, and 0.9V Supplies
- Externally Adjustable Window Monitoring Options for Supplies Down to 0.5V
- Selectable Window Threshold Options (±5%, ±10%, ±15%)
- Single (Combined UV/OV) or Dual (Separate UV and OV) Outputs
- 20µs (typ) or 100ms (min) Timeout Period Options (MAX6754–MAX6762)
- Manual Reset Input (MAX6754–MAX6762)
- Latched Overvoltage Output Function (MAX6760/MAX6761/MAX6762)
- Immune to Short Voltage Transients
- Low 10µA Supply Current
- Low-Voltage Operation (Outputs Valid for VCC Down to 1V)
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Small SOT23 and TDFN Packages
- AEC-Q100 Qualified (/V Parts Only, Refer to Ordering Information)
The MAX6754–MAX6764 low-power window detectors monitor undervoltage/overvoltage conditions on system power supplies. These devices assert when the monitored voltage is under the undervoltage and/or over the overvoltage thresholds.
The MAX6754–MAX6759/MAX6763/MAX6764 monitor a single voltage. The MAX6760/MAX6761/MAX6762 monitor dual-voltage systems. The MAX6754/MAX6755/MAX6756 provide a single undervoltage/overvoltage output and the MAX6757–MAX6764 provide independent undervoltage and overvoltage outputs. The outputs are available in push-pull or open-drain configurations.
The MAX6754–MAX6762 offer factory-fixed voltage thresholds for monitoring system voltages from 0.9V to 5V with a selectable ±5%, ±10%, or ±15% window voltage. The MAX6763/MAX6764 allow for externally adjustable thresholds. The MAX6754–MAX6762 are available in two delay timing options (20µs, typ or 100ms, min). The MAX6760/MAX6761/MAX6762 also include a latched overvoltage output function and the MAX6754–MAX6762 include a manual reset input.
The family of products is available in small SOT23 and TDFN packages and is specified over the extended temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Data Storage
- DC-DC Converters
- Power Metering
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.