Features and Benefits
- High Integration Saves Space and BOM Cost
- Efficient, Integrated DC-DC Converter (with Integrated Switches)
- Built-In Output-Voltage Monitoring
- Protects Against Overload, Output Short Circuit, Output Overvoltage, and Overtemperature
- Integrated TVS Diode Withstands Cable Discharge Event (CDE)
- Internal LDO Regulator with Up to 100mA Load
- IEEE 802.3af-Compliant Features Reduce Design Time
- PoE Class 1/Class 2 Classification Set with Single Resistor
- Intelligent Maintain Power Signature (MPS) Complies with IEEE 802.3af Specification
- Simplified Wall Adapter Interface
- Pass 2kV, 200m CAT-6 Cable Discharge Event
- High Efficiency During Light Loads Reduces Power Consumption
- Sleep and Ultra-Low-Power Mode
- Frequency Foldback for High-Efficiency Light-Load Operation
- Back-Bias Capability to Optimize the Efficiency
- Robust Performance
- 8.7V to 60V Wide Input Voltage Range
- Hiccup-Mode Runaway Current Limit
- 49mA (typ) Inrush Current Limit
- Open-Drain (Active-Low RESET) Output
- Easy to Design With
- 3.2V to 14V Programmable Output Voltage Range
- Internal Compensation
- Fixed 430kHz Switching Frequency
- IEEE 802.3af-Powered Devices
- IP Phones
- IP Security Cameras
- Wireless Access Nodes
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.