Features and Benefits
- SmartWiper Control Provides Accelerated Wiper Motion
- Debounced Pushbutton Interface with Internal Pullup Resistors
- Logarithmic Taper with 2dB Steps Between Taps
- Single +2.7V to +5.5V or Dual ±2.7V Supply Operation
- Low 0.5µA Standby Supply Current
- Clickless Switching
- 10kΩ End-to-End Fixed Resistance Value
- Mute Function to -90dB (typ)
- Power-On Reset to -12dB Wiper Position
- 32 Tap Positions for Each Wiper
- Small 16-Pin QSOP Package
- Fading and Balancing Stereo Signals
- Stereo Blending and Mixing
- Stereo Volume Control
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
MAX5457 Companion Parts
Recommended Related Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.