Features and Benefits
- Supply Range Accommodates Wide Voltage Applications
- Wide ±36V (max) Bipolar Power Supply
- High +72V (max) Single Power Supply
- Asymmetric Bipolar Power Supply Operation
- Low Leakage Current and RON Improves System Accuracy
- Low On-Resistance 60Ω (typ)
- 0.03Ω (typ) RON Flatness Over Common-Mode Voltage Range
- 20nA Low-Input, On-Leakage Current (max)
- Low 25µA IDD Supply Current in Disable Mode Saves Power
- Easy to Upgrade with Pin Compatible Industry- Standard DG408/DG409
The MAX14752/MAX14753 are 8-to-1 and dual 4-to-1 high-voltage analog multiplexers. Both devices feature 60Ω (typ) on-resistance with 0.03Ω (typ) on-resistance flatness. These low on-resistance multiplexers conduct equally well in either direction. Flexible logic levels for the channel-select interface are defined by the EN input.
The MAX14752 is a 8-to-1 multiplexer and MAX14753 is a dual 4-to-1 multiplexer. Both devices operate with dual supplies of ±10V to ±36V, or a single supply of +20V to +72V.
The MAX14752/MAX14753 are available in a 16-pin TSSOP package and are pin compatible with the industry-standard DG408/DG409. Both the MAX14752/MAX14753 are specified over the extended -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range.
- ATE Systems
- Environment Control Systems
- Medical Monitoring Systems
- Programmable-Logic Controllers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.