Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX1308 evaluation system (EV system) is a complete 8-channel, 12-bit, data-acquisition system. The MAX1308 EV system (MAX1308EVB16) consists of a MAX1308 evaluation kit (EV kit), Maxim 68HC16MOD-16WIDE microcontroller (µC) module, and USBTO232. Order the EV kit (MAX1308EVKIT) separately if the user has a parallel bus controller or if the 68HC16MOD-16WIDE µC module has already been purchased.
The MAX1308 EV kit can be used to evaluate the MAX1308 with an external system clock. In this mode, the 68HC16MOD-16WIDE board cannot be used and the user must supply a parallel interface.
The EV kit comes with the MAX1308ECM installed. To evaluate the pin-compatible MAX1304ECM-MAX1307ECM and MAX1309ECM-MAX1315ECM, contact the factory for free samples.
- Multiphase Motor Control
- Multiphase Power Monitoring
- Power-Factor Monitoring
- Power-Grid Synchronization
- SIN/COS Position Encoder
- Vibration and Waveform Analysis
Features & Benefits
- Proven PCB Layout
- Buffers on All Input Channels
- Headers to Connect EV System to Logic Analyzer
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows® 98/2000/XP with RS-232/COM Port
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 2000/XP with USB Port