Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX11905 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX11905, 20-bit, 1.6Msps, single-channel, fully differential SAR ADC with internal reference buffers. The EV kit includes a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from the Avnet ZedBoard™ development board for the Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 SoC.
The ZedBoard communicates with the PC through an Ethernet cable using Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, Windows® 7-, or Windows 8/8.1-compatible software.
The EV kit comes with the MAX11905ETP+ installed.
Please contact the factory for the pin-compatible MAX11900ETP+ (16-bit, 1Msps), MAX11901ETP+ (16-bit, 1.6Msps), MAX11902ETP+ (18-bit, 1Msps), MAX11903ETP+ (18-bit, 1.6Msps), and MAX11904ETP+ (20-bit, 1Msps)
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Medical Instrumentation
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Test and Measurement
Features & Benefits
- Peripheral Module and FMC Connector for Interface
- 75MHz SPI Clock Capability through FMC Connector
- 37.5MHz SPI Clock Capability through Peripheral Module Connector
- Sync In and Sync Out for Coherent Sampling
- On-Board Input Buffers (MAX9632)
- On-Board +3.0V Reference Voltage (MAX6126)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, Windows 7-, and Windows 8/8.1-Compatible Software
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.