Features and Benefits
- Unique Symmetric Floating Gate Driver Architecture
- High Noise Immunity, Tolerates ±10V Ground Difference
- 140V Maximum Input Voltage Independent of IC Supply Voltage VCC
- 5V to 14V VCC Operating Voltage
- 4V to 14V Gate Driver Voltage
- 0.8Ω Pull-Down, 1.5Ω Pull-Up for Fast Turn-On/Off
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Input
- VCC UVLO/OVLO and Floating Supplies UVLO
- Drives Dual N-Channel MOSFETs
- Open-Drain Fault Indicator (VCC UVLO/OVLO, Gate Driver UVLO and Thermal Shutdown)
- Available in Thermally Enhanced 12-Lead MSOP
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
The LTC7067 drives two high-side N-Channel MOSFETs with supply voltages up to 140V. Both drivers can operate with a different ground reference, providing excellent noise and transient immunity. The two drivers are symmetric and independent of each other, allowing complementary or non-complementary switching.
Its powerful 0.8Ω pull-down and 1.5Ω pull-up MOSFET drivers allows the use of large gate capacitance high voltage MOSFETs. Additional features include UVLO, TTL/CMOS compatible inputs and fault indicator.
|Input Signal||3-State PWM||CMOS/TTL Logic||CMOS/TTL Logic||CMOS/TTL Logic|
|Absolute Max Voltage||115V||115V||115V||150V|
|VCC Falling UVLO||5.3V||4.3V||4.3V||4.3V|
Product Lifecycle Pre-Release
This product is new and engineering validation may still be underway. Quantities may be limited and design specifications may change while we ready the product for release to production.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.