Features and Benefits
- Unique Symmetric Floating Gate Driver Architecture
- High Noise Immunity,Tolerates ±10V Ground Difference
- 100V Maximum Input Voltage Independent of IC Supply Voltage VCC
- 5V to 14V VCC Operating Voltage
- 4V to 14V Gate Driver Voltage
- 0.8Ω Pull-Down, 1.5Ω Pull-Up for Fast Turn-On/Off
- Adaptive Shoot-Through Protection
- Adjustable Dead-Time
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Input
- VCC UVLO/OVLO and Floating Supplies UVLO
- Drives Dual N-Channel MOSFETs
- Open-Drain Fault Indicator (VCC UVLO/OVLO, Gate Driver UVLO and Thermal Shutdown)
- Available in Thermally Enhanced 12-LEAD MSOP
- AEC-Q100 Automotive Qualification in Progress
The LTC7061 drives two N-Channel MOSFETs in a half-bridge configuration with supply voltages up to 100V. Both high-side and low-side drivers can drive the MOSFETs with a different ground reference, providing excellent noise and transient immunity.
Its powerful 0.8Ω pull-down and 1.5Ω pull-up MOSFET drivers allows the use of large gate capacitance high voltage MOSFETs. Additional features include UVLO, TTL/ CMOS compatible inputs, adjustable turn-on/-off delays and shoot-through protection.
For a similar driver in this product family, please refer to chart in the data sheet.
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.