Features and Benefits
- Low Drift:
- A-Grade 5ppm/°C Max
- B-Grade 10ppm/°C Max (MSOP8)
- B-Grade 8ppm/°C Max (LS8)
- High Accuracy:
- A-Grade ±0.05% Max
- B-Grade ±0.1% Max
- Low Noise: 2.1ppmP-P (0.1Hz to 10Hz)
- 100% Tested at –40°C, 25°C and 125°C
- Sinks and Sources Current: ±5mA
- Low Power Shutdown: <2μA Maximum
- Thermal Hysteresis (LS8): 45ppm (–40°C to 125°C)
- Long-Term Drift (LS8): 20ppm/√kHr
- Low Dropout: 300mV
- Available Output Voltage Options: 1.25V, 2.048V, 2.5V, 3V, 3.3V, 4.096V, 5V
- 8-Lead MSOP and 5mm × 5mm Surface Mount Hermetic Packages
The LTC6652 family of precision, low drift, low noise references is fully specified over the temperature range of –40°C to 125°C. High order curvature compensation allows these references to achieve a low drift of less than 5ppm/°C with a predictable temperature characteristic and an output voltage accuracy of ±0.05%. The performance over temperature should appeal to automotive, high performance industrial and other high temperature applications.
The LTC6652 voltage references can be powered from supply voltages up to 13.2V. They boast low noise, excellent load regulation, source and sink capability and exceptional line rejection, making them a superior choice for demanding precision applications. A shutdown mode allows power consumption to be reduced when the reference is not needed. The optional output capacitor can be left off when space constraints are critical.
The LTC6652 references are offered in an 8-lead MSOP package and an 8-lead LS8 package. The LS8 is a 5mm × 5mm surface mount hermetic package that provides outstanding stability.
- Automotive Control and Monitoring
- High Temperature Industrial
- High Resolution Data Acquisition Systems
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Precision Regulators
- Medical Equipment
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.