Features and Benefits
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Bootstrap Supply Voltage to 114V
- Wide VCC Voltage: 7.2V to 13.5V
- Adaptive Shoot-Through Protection
- 2.5A Peak TG Pull-Up Current
- 3A Peak BG Pull-Up Current
- 1.2Ω TG Driver Pull-Down
- 0.55Ω BG Driver Pull-Down
- 5ns TG Fall Time Driving 1nF Load
- 8ns TG Rise Time Driving 1nF Load
- 3ns BG Fall Time Driving 1nF Load
- 6ns BG Rise Time Driving 1nF Load
- Drives Both High and Low Side N-Channel MOSFETs
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Thermally Enhanced 8-Lead MSOP Package
The LTC4444 is a high frequency high voltage gate driver that drives two N-channel MOSFETs in a synchronous DC/DC converter with supply voltages up to 100V. This powerful driver reduces switching losses in MOSFETs with high gate capacitance.
The LTC4444 is configured for two supply-independent inputs. The high side input logic signal is internally level-shifted to the bootstrapped supply, which may function at up to 114V above ground.
The LTC4444 contains undervoltage lockout circuits that disable the external MOSFETs when activated. Adaptive shoot-through protection prevents both MOSFETs from conducting simultaneously.
For a similar driver in this product family, please refer to the chart below.
|Absolute Max TS||100V||100V||100V|
|MOSFET Gate Drive||7.2V to 13.5V||7.2V to 13.5V||4.5V to 13.5V|
- Distributed Power Architectures
- Automotive Power Supplies
- High Density Power Modules
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.