Features and Benefits
- Input Voltage Range: 2.5V to 15V
- Output Current: Up to 250mA
- IVIN = 65nA (In Regulation, No Load)
- Output Voltage Range: 1.2V to 5V
- 16 Fixed Output Voltages Programmed via4 Pin‑Strapped Inputs
- 4 Peak VIN Currents Programmed via 2 Pin-Strapped Inputs (10mA/30mA/100mA/300mA)
- Low IQ Dropout Mode
- Power Good (PGOOD) Output
- 12-Lead 2mm × 2mm LQFN Package
The LTC3336 is a compact high efficiency nanopower hysteretic buck DC/DC which can deliver up to 250mA of output current from a 2.5V to 15V input. Input quiescent current is typically 80nA with the output in regulation at no load for output voltages less than 2.4V; this number is reduced further for higher output voltages at which internal circuits can be boot-strapped from the output.
Performance specifications are ideal for primary (i.e., non-rechargeable) battery powered applications: low IQ plus the ability to set the peak current to a level matched to the battery’s maximum capacity point.
The peak input currents of 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, and 300mA are pin selectable as well as the output voltages of 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.6V, 1.8V, 2.0V, 2.4V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 3.0V, 3.2V, 3.3V, 3.6V, 3.7V, 4.1V, 4.2V, and 5.0V.
The LTC3336 is offered in a compact 12-lead 2mm × 2mm LQFN package.
- Low Power Primary Battery Powered Systems (e.g., 1× – 3× Li-Ion Primary, 3× – 8× AAA)
- Remote Industrial Sensors (e.g., Meters, Alarms)
- Asset Trackers
- Electronic Door Locks
- Keep-Alive Supplies/Battery Backup
- SmartMesh® Applications
Product Lifecycle Pre-Release
This product is new and engineering validation may still be underway. Quantities may be limited and design specifications may change while we ready the product for release to production.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.