Features and Benefits
- Six Programmable Output Ranges
- Unipolar: 0V to 5V, 0V to 10V
- Bipolar: ±5V, ±10V, ±2.5V, –2.5V to 7.5V
- Maximum 16-Bit INL Error: ±1 LSB over Temperature
- Low 1µA (Maximum) Supply Current
- Guaranteed Monotonic over Temperature
- Low Glitch Impulse 1nV • s
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single Supply Operation
- 2µs Settling Time to ±1 LSB
- Reference Input: ±15V
- Parallel Interface with Readback of All Registers
- Asynchronous CLR Pin Clears DAC Output to 0V in Any Output Range
- Power-On Reset to 0V
- 38-Pin 5mm × 7mm QFN Package
The LTC2751 is a family of 12-, 14-, and 16-bit multiplying parallel-input, current-output DACs. They operate from a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply. All parts are guaranteed monotonic over temperature. The LTC2751A-16 provides 16-bit performance (±1LSB INL and DNL) overtemperature without any adjustments. These SoftSpan™ DACs offer six output ranges — two unipolar and four bipolar — that can be programmed through the parallel interface, or pin strapped for operation in a single range.
These parts use a bidirectional input/output parallel interface that allows read back of any on-chip register. A power-on circuit resets the DAC output to 0V when power is initially applied. A logic low on the CLR pin asynchronously clears the DAC to 0V in any output range.
The parts are specified over commercial and industrial temperature ranges.
- High Resolution Offset and Gain Adjustment
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Data Acquisition Systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
LTC2751 Companion Parts
Recommended Related Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.