Features and Benefits
- ±230V Common Mode Voltage Range
- 105nV/√Hz Input Referred Noise (Resistor Divider = 3.1)
- 90dB Minimum CMRR
- 0.0075% (75ppm) Maximum Gain Error
- 1ppm/°C Maximum Gain Error Drift
- 2ppm Maximum Gain Nonlinearity
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 3.3V to 50V
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- 350μA Supply Current
- Selectable Internal Resistor Divider Ratio
- 200μV Maximum Input Offset Voltage
- 300kHz –3dB Bandwidth (Resistor Divider = 3.1)
- 160kHz –3dB Bandwidth (Resistor Divider = 10.3)
- –40°C to 125°C Specified Temperature Range
- Low Power Shutdown: 20μA (DFN Package Only)
- Space-Saving MSOP and DFN Packages
The LT6376 is a gain of 10 difference amplifier which combines excellent DC precision, a very high input common mode range and a wide supply voltage range. It includes a precision op amp and a highly-matched thin film resistor network. It features excellent CMRR, extremely low gain error and extremely low gain drift.
Comparing the LT6376 to existing difference amplifiers with high common mode voltage range, the gain of 10 and selectable resistor divider ratios of the LT6376 offer superior system performance by allowing the user to achieve low input referred noise with maximum precision and speed.
The op amp at the core of the LT6376 has Over-The-Top® protected inputs which allow for robust operation in environments with unpredictable voltage conditions. See the Applications Information section for more details.
The LT6376 is specified over the –40°C to 125°C temperature range and is available in space-saving MSOP16 and DFN14 packages.
- High Side or Low Side Current Sensing
- Bidirectional Wide Common Mode Range Current Sensing
- High Voltage to Low Voltage Level Translation
- Precision Difference Amplifier
- Replacement for Isolation Circuits
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.