Features and Benefits
- Single Gain Set Resistor: G = 1 to >1000
- Excellent DC Precision
- Input Offset Voltage: 25μV Max
- Input Offset Voltage Drift: 0.3μV/°C Max
- Low Gain Error: 0.01% Max (G = 1)
- Low Gain Drift: 30ppm/°C Max (G > 1)
- High DC CMRR: 94dB Min (G = 1)
- Input Bias Current: 400pA Max
- 3.1MHz –3dB Bandwidth (G = 1)
- Low Noise:
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz Noise: 0.2μVP-P
- 1kHz Voltage Noise: 7nV/√Hz
- Integrated Input RFI Filter
- Wide Supply Range 4.75V to 35V
- Specified Temperature Ranges:
–40°C to 85°C, –40°C to 125°C
- MS8, S8E and 10-pin 3mm × 3mm DFN Packages
The LT6370 is a gain programmable, high precision instrumentation amplifier that delivers industry leading DC precision. This high precision enables smaller signals to be sensed and eases calibration requirements, particularly over temperature.
The LT6370 uses a proprietary high performance bipolar process which enables industry leading accuracy coupled with exceptional long-term stability. The LT6370 is laser trimmed for very low input offset voltage (25µV) and high CMRR (94dB, G = 1). Proprietary on-chip test capability allows the input offset voltage drift (0.3µV/°C) and gain drift (30ppm/°C) to be guaranteed with automated testing on the S8E package.
In addition to excellent DC specifications, the LT6370’s wide bandwidth (3.1MHz, G = 1) and fast settling time allow it to operate well in multiplexed applications. EMI filtering is integrated on the LT6370’s inputs to maintain accuracy in the presence of harsh RF interference.
The LT6370 is available in a compact 8-pin MSOP or S8E which use the conventional instrumentation amplifier pin-out as well as a 10-pin 3mm × 3mm DFN. The S8E package is also offered as an A grade which has superior DC specifications. The LT6370 is fully specified over the –40°C to 85°C and –40°C to 125°C temperature ranges.
- Bridge Amplifier
- Data Acquisition
- Multiplexed Signals
- Thermocouple Amplifier
- Strain Gauge Amplifier
- Medical Instrumentation
- Transducer Interfaces
- Differential to Single-Ended Conversion
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Analog Devices provides a line of evaluation boards designed to help users evaluate our instrumentation amplifiers in 8 pin packages. Access the user guide UG-261.
This user guide describes three generic evaluation boards that can be used to evaluate many of Analog Devices instrumentation amplifiers. For information on the performance of a specific instrumentation amplifier, see the data sheet for that instrumentation amplifier.
- 3 generic, easy-to-use evaluation boards
- Shipped with an assortment of Analog Devices in-amps
- Solder in the in-amp to be tested
- Test pins already populated
- Decoupling capacitors already populated
- EVAL-INAMP-62RZ board: Compatible with AD620, AD621, AD622, AD623, AD627, AD8223, AD8225, LT1167, LT1168 and LT6370 in SOIC or PDIP
- EVAL-INAMP-82RZ board: Compatible with AD8221, AD8226, AD8227, AD8228, AD8229, AD8421, AD8428, and AD8429 in SOIC package
- EVAL-INAMP-82RMZ board: Compatible with AD8220, AD8221, AD8226, AD8227, AD8228, AD8236, and AD8421 in MSOP package
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
In-Amp Diamond Plot Tool
The Diamond Plot Tool is a web application that generates a configuration-specific Output Voltage Range vs. Input Common-Mode Voltage graph, also known as the Diamond Plot, for Analog Devices Instrumentation Amplifiers. Based on user inputs such as supply voltage, gain, and input signal range, the tool detects saturation and recommends in-amps for which the input signal is in-range and the configuration is valid. Avoid saturation, find the best in-amp for your design, and save time.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.