Features and Benefits
- Low noise floor: −153 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz offset
- Programmable frequency divider (N)
- N = 1, 2, 4, or 8
- Wide bandwidth: 0.1 GHz to 24 GHz
- Low current consumption: 81 mA in the N = 8 divide state
- HBM ESD sensitivity, Class 2 classification
- FICDM ESD sensitivity, Class C3 classification
- 16-lead, 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP package: 9 mm2
The HMC862A is a low noise, programmable frequency divider in a 3 mm × 3 mm, leadless, surface-mount package. The frequency divider, N, can be programmed to divide from 1, 2, 4, or 8 in the 0.1 GHz to 24 GHz input frequency range.
The low phase noise, wide frequency range, and flexible division ratio make this device ideal for high performance and wideband communication systems.
- Satellite communication systems
- Point to point and point to multipoint radios
- Military applications
- Test equipment
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.