Features and Benefits
- 2 GHz to 6 GHz frequency range
- 85 dB typical small signal gain
- 57 dBm typical saturated output power
- 61 dB gain control range with 1 dB LSB
- Standard 5U 19-inch rack chassis (per EIA-310D)
- 10°C to 50°C operating temperature
- Status and control interface 5 V TTL compatible
- 8-bit SPI attenuator control
- User replaceable air filter on front panel
- Overtemperature and overvoltage standing wave ratio protection
- Alarm status communicated via front panel LED and control connector
- Air cooled by front to rear airflow (2 rear mounted fans)
- Active RF hermetically sealed circuitry
- Control printed wiring assemblies conformal coated for environmental protection
- Meets Grade A, high impact shock per MIL-S-901D
- Meets MIL-STD-167-1A vibration
The HMC8113 is a 500 W, gallium nitride (GaN), monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), power amplifier (PA) module that operates between 2 GHz and 6 GHz, provided in an EIA-310D standard 5U 19-inch rack mount chassis. The amplifier typically provides 85 dB of small signal gain and 57 dBm of saturated radio frequency (RF) output power. The amplifier draws 3390 W of power from a 220 VAC supply. The RF inputs and outputs are dc blocked and matched to 50 Ω for ease of use.
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.