Features and Benefits
- Frequency range: 8.0 GHz to 8.3 GHz
- Low SSB phase noise center frequency: −122 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset
- Voltage supply: 6 V to 15 V at a 116 mA supply current
- Internal voltage regulator
- Internal buffer amplifier
- High power output: 13.5 dBm
- −40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
The HMC-C200 is a high performance dielectric resonator oscillator (DRO) module that incorporates Analog Devices, Inc., ultralow phase noise technology and provides −122 dBc/Hz single sideband (SSB) phase noise at a 10 kHz offset. The output buffer also provides 13.5 dBm of power output. Internal temperature compensation allows this DRO to operate over a temperature range of −40°C to +85°C with a frequency drift rate of only 2 ppm/°C. The VT port accepts an analog tuning voltage from 2 V to 12 V and provides an electric tuning range of ±1 MHz from the center frequency.
The DRO is packaged in a small, moisture sealed 1.5 inch × 1.5 inch (36 mm × 36 mm) module with a field replaceable subminiature version A (SMA) connector. The HMC-C200 can be used as a drop in module if the SMA connector is not used. The HMC-C200 is available from 8.0 GHz to 8.3 GHz in 25 MHz frequency steps. .
- Test and measurement equipment
- Lab instrumentation
- Industrial and medical equipment
- Military, electronic warfare (EW), electronic counter measures (ECM) communications
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.