Features and Benefits
- Wideband Tuning Frequency: 38.4 - 43.2 GHz
- High Output Power: +13 dBm
- High Output Voltage: 3.5V pp
- Low Phase Noise: -98 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz Offset
- Low Jitter: 37 fs
- Single Positive Supply: +5V @ 350mA
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +85°C
- Ultra-Small Hermetic Module
- Field Replaceable 2.4mm Connector
The HMC-C073 is a high performance VCO that operates over a 38.4 to 43.2 GHz band. An internal output buffer provides +13 dBm of output power and provides excellent frequency pulling performance. Phase noise is excellent at -98 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz offset and the unit provides exceptionally low jitter of 37 fs (calculated). The Vtune port accepts an analog tuning voltage from +2 to +13V. This robust VCO is housed in a very small hermetic module measuring 0.7" x 0.99" x 0.23". The module is supplied with a 2.4mm connector, which can be replaced by a GPO connector.
- OC-768 Fiber Optic Systems
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Lab Instrumentation
- Industrial / Medical Equipment
- Millimeterwave Subsystems
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.