HMC-C033 Data Sheet4/22/2015
Features and Benefits
- High Output Power: +17 dBm
- Low Input Power Drive: 0 to +6 dBm
- 100 kHz SSB Phase Noise: -132 dBc/Hz
- Single Supply: +5V @ 81 mA
- Hermetically Sealed Module
- Field Replaceable 2.92mm Connectors
- -55° to +85°C Operating Temperature
The HMC-C033 is a x2 active broadband frequency multiplier utilizing GaAs PHEMT technology in a miniature hermetic module. When driven by a 3 dBm signal, the multiplier provides +17 dBm typical output power from 24 to 33 GHz. The Fo and 3Fo isolations are >20 dBc and >30 dBc respectively at 28 GHz with respect to output signal level. This frequency multiplier features DC blocked I/O’s, and is ideal for use in LO multiplier chains for Pt to Pt & VSAT Radios yielding reduced parts count vs. traditional approaches. The low additive SSB Phase Noise of -132 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz offset helps maintain good system noise performance.
- Clock Generation Applications:
SONET OC-192 & SDH STM-64
- Point-to-Point & VSAT Radios
- Military EW/Radar
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.