Features and Benefits
- High performance, in-plane roll rate gyroscope
- Temperature compensated, high precision offset and sensitivity performance
- 2°/sec rms maximum gyroscope noise
- Serial port interface (SPI) digital output with 16-bit data word
- <20 mA quiescent current consumption
- 3.3 V and 5 V operation
- −40°C to +105°C temperature range
- 16-lead SOIC_CAV surface-mount package for in-plane roll rate sensing
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
The ADXRS910 is a high performance in-plane gyroscope, designed for automotive rollover detection applications. The ADXRS910 also has an internal temperature sensor that is used to compensate offset and sensitivity performance, providing excellent stability over the −40°C to +105°C temperature range.
The gyroscope provides a full-scale range of ±300°/sec with a sensitivity of 80 LSB/°/sec. Its resonating disk sensor structure enables angular rate measurement around an in-plane axis. The −3 dB filter corner frequency can be selected to be 27.6 Hz, 51.3 Hz, 109 Hz, or 196.8 Hz. The sensor data output from the device is a 16-bit, twos complement word contained in a 32-bit SPI transaction. SPI communications are compatible up to 10 MHz.
The ADXRS910 is available in a 16-lead inverted SOIC package. The ADXRS910 is specified to operate at 3.3 V and 5 V, with less than 20 mA of current consumption. Its specifications are valid over the −40°C to +105°C temperature range.
- Rollover detection
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.