Features and Benefits
- High performance, dual-axis accelerometer on a single IC
- −40°C to +175°C ambient temperature range
- Long life: guaranteed 1000 hours at TA = 175°C
- 13 mm × 8 mm × 2 mm side-brazed ceramic dual in-line package
- 1 mg resolution at 60 Hz
- Low power: 700 μA at VS = 5 V (typical)
- High zero g bias repeatability
- High sensitivity accuracy
- Bandwidth adjustment with a single capacitor
- Single-supply operation
- Compatible with Sn/Pb and Pb-free solder processes
The ADXL206 is a precision, low power, complete dual-axis iMEMS® accelerometer for use in high temperature environments.
The accelerometer integrates the sensor with signal conditioned voltage outputs on a single, monolithic IC. The ADXL206 measures acceleration with a full-scale range of ±5 g. The ADXL206 can measure both dynamic acceleration (for example, vibration) and static acceleration (for example, gravity).
The typical noise floor is 110 μg/√Hz, allowing signals below 1 mg (0.06° of inclination) to be resolved in tilt sensing applications using narrow bandwidths (<60 Hz).
The user selects the bandwidth of the accelerometer using Capacitors CX and CY at the XOUT and YOUT pins, respectively. Bandwidths of 0.5 Hz to 2.5 kHz can be selected to suit the application.
The ADXL206 is available in a 13 mm × 8 mm × 2 mm, 8-lead, side-brazed ceramic dual in-line package (SBDIP).
- Geological exploration tilt and vibration measurement
- Extreme high temperature industrial products
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.