Features and Benefits
- Three 10-bit 110MHz High Performance ADCs
- Support for all NTSC, PAL and SECAM variants
- Support for Analog Component YPrPb/RGB Inputs
- Full HDTV Support for 525p, 625p, 720p & 1080i
- RGB Graphics Support from VGA to SXGA @ 60Hz
- Super Adaptive 2D 5-Line Comb Filters for NTSC/PAL
- 12 Analog Input Channels
- Full Automatic Video Standard Detection
- Adaptive Digital Line Length Tracking (ADLLT™)
- Chroma Transient Improvement (CTI)
- Certified Macrovision® Copy Protection
- 100-pin 14mm x 14mm Lead(Pb)-Free LQFP Package
The ADV7400A is a lower cost alternative to the ADV7402A for users requiring 8-bit accurate data resolution for smaller screen displays or less demanding visual or recording applications.
With all the digital processing features of the ADV7402A, the ADV7400A allows designers the flexibility to differentiate product design based on customer requirements for display fidelity.
- Rear projection HDTVs
- PDP HDTVs
- CRT HDTVs
- LCD/DLP front projectors
- LCD TV (HDTV ready)
- HDTV STBs with PVR
- Hard disk based video recorders
- Multiformat scan converters
- DVD recorders with progressive scan input support
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.