Features and Benefits
- Extended support for HDTV input formats
- CGMS-A Copy Protection for European 625p requirements
- Improved SDTV Performance Improvements for Modulated Outputs
The ADV7322 is a high speed, digital-to-analog encoder on a single monolithic chip. It includes six high speed video DACs with TTL-compatible inputs. It has separate 8-, 16-, and 24-bit input ports that accept data in high definition (HD) and/or standard definition (SD) video format. For all standards, external horizontal, vertical, and blanking signals, or EAV/SAV timing codes, control the insertion of appropriate synchronization signals into the digital data stream and, therefore, the output signal.
- Low-Cost Consumer Video Applications
- DVD Players/Recorders requiring 625p CGMS-A copy protected video outputs
- HD Video Players/Recorders
- HD Set-Top-Boxes and iDTV
- Professional Video Editing & Studio Equipment
- Medical & Industrial Imaging
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.