Features and Benefits
- Extended support for HDTV input formats
- CGMS-A Copy Protection for European 625p requirements
- Improved SDTV Performance Improvements for Modulated Outputs
The ADV7320 is a digital-to-analog video encoder for standard definition, progressive scan and high definition video. It converts a wide variety of digital video formats into analog CVBS, S-Video, YPbPr or RGB video signals.
CGMS-A support for 625p output standards allows DVD players & recorders to comply with industry requirements for copy-protection.
The ADV7320 provides enhanced performance for SDTV and supports a range of directly supported SMPTE HDTV input standards.
- DVD Players/Recorders requiring 625p CGMS-A copy protected video outputs
- HD Video Players/Recorders
- HD Set-Top-Boxes and iDTV
- Professional Video Editing & Studio Equipment
- Medical & Industrial Imaging
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.