Features and Benefits
- Qualified for automotive applications
- Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM color demodulation support
- One 10-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC), 4×oversampling per channel for CVBS, Y/C, and YPrPb modes
- 6 analog video input channels with on-chip antialiasing filters
- Video input support for CVBS (composite), Y/C (S-Video), and YPrPb (component)
- Fully differential, pseudo differential, and single-ended CVBS video input support
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM autodetection
- Up to 4 V common-mode input range solution
- Excellent common-mode noise rejection capabilities
- 5-line adaptive 2D comb filter and CTI video enhancement
- Adaptive Digital Line Length Tracking (ADLLT), signal processing, and enhanced FIFO management provide time-base correction (TBC) functionality
- Integrated automatic gain control (AGC) with adaptive peak white mode
- Fast switching capability
- Integrated interlaced-to-progressive (I2P) video output converter (deinterlacer)
- Adaptive contrast enhancement (ACE)
- Down dither (8-bit to 6-bit)
- Rovi® (Macrovision) copy protection detection
- 8-bit ITU-R BT.656 YCrCb 4:2:2 output
- Full featured vertical blanking interval (VBI) data slicer with world system teletext (WST) support
- Power-down mode available
- 2-wire, I2C-compatible serial interface
- −40°C to +105°C automotive temperature grade
- −40°C to +85°C industrial qualified temperature grade
- 32-lead, 5 mm × 5 mm, RoHS-compliant LFCSP
The ADV7283 is a versatile one-chip, multiformat video decoder that automatically detects standard analog baseband video signals compatible with worldwide NTSC, PAL, and SECAM standards in the form of composite, S-Video, and component video.
The ADV7283 converts the analog video signals into a YCrCb 4:2:2 video data stream that is compatible with the 8-bit ITU-R BT.656 interface standard.
The six analog video inputs of the ADV7283 can accept single-ended, pseudo differential, and fully differential signals. The ADV7283 contains a deinterlacer (I2P converter)that allows the device to output video in a progressive format.
The ADV7283 is programmed via a 2-wire, serial bidirectional port (I2C compatible) and is fabricated in a 1.8 V CMOS process.
The ADV7283 is provided in a space-saving LFCSP surface-mount, RoHS-compliant package.
The ADV7283 is available in an automotive grade rated over the −40°C to +105°C temperature range, as well as a −40°C to +85°C temperature range, making the device ideal for both automotive and industrial applications.
- Automotive infotainment
- Smartphone/multimedia handsets
- DVRs for video security
- Media players
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.