Features and Benefits
- 240 MSPS throughput rate
- 10-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- RS-343A-/RS-170-compatible output
- Complementary outputs
- DAC output current range: 2 mA to 18.5 mA
- TTL-compatible inputs
- Internal voltage reference
- Single supply 5 V or 3.3 V operation
- 24-lead thin shrink small outline package (TSSOP) package
- Low power dissipation
- Low power standby mode
- Power-down mode
- Industrial temperature range (−40°C to +85°C)
The ADV7127 is a high speed, DAC on a single monolithic chip. It consists of a 10-bit, video DAC with an on-board voltage reference, complementary outputs, a standard TTL input interface, and high impedance analog output current sources.
The ADV7127 has a 10-bit wide input port. A single 5 V or 3.3 V power supply and clock are all that are required to make the device functional.
The ADV7127 is fabricated in a complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) process. Its monolithic CMOS construction ensures greater functionality with low power dissipation. The ADV7127 is available in a 24-lead TSSOP package which includes a power-down mode and an on-board voltage reference circuit.
- 240 MSPS throughput.
- Guaranteed monotonic to 10 bits.
- Compatible with a wide variety of high resolution color graphics systems including RS-343A and RS-170.
- Digital video systems (1600 × 1200 at 100 Hz)
- High resolution color graphics
- Digital radio modulation
- Image processing
- Video signal reconstruction
- Direct digital synthesis (DDS)
- Wireless local area networks (LANs)
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.