Features and Benefits
- 16 × 16 high speed nonblocking switch array
- Serial or parallel programming of switch array
- Serial data out allows daisy-chaining control of multiple16 × 16 devices to create larger switch arrays
- Complete solution
- Buffered inputs
- 16 output amplifiers
- Operates on ±5 V supplies
- Low supply current of 50 mA
- Low all hostile crosstalk: −67 dB at 5 MHz
- Excellent video performance, VS = ±5 V
- −3 dB bandwidth: 60 MHz
- 0.1 dB gain flatness: 10 MHz
- 0.1% differential gain error (RL = 1 kΩ)
- 0.1° differential phase error (RL = 1 kΩ)
- Output disable allows connection of multiple devices without loading the output bus
- RESET pin allows disabling of all outputs
- Power-on reset capability with capacitor to ground
- 100-lead LQFP (14 mm × 14 mm)
Product DetailsThe ADV3205 is a fully buffered crosspoint switch matrix that operates on ±5 V, making it ideal for video applications. It offers a −3 dB signal bandwidth of 60 MHz and channel switch times of less than 60 ns with 0.1% settling. The ADV3205 has excellent crosstalk performance, and ground/power pins surround all inputs and outputs to provide extra shielding required for the most demanding applications. The differential gain and differential phase of better than 0.1% and 0.1°, respectively, along with 0.1 dB flatness out to 10 MHz, make the ADV3205 an excellent choice for many video applications.
The ADV3205 includes 16 independent output buffers that can be placed into a disabled state for paralleling crosspoint outputs. The ADV3205 has a gain of +2 and operates on voltage supplies of ±5 V while consuming only 34 mA of current. Channel switching is performed via a serial digital control (which can accommodate daisy-chaining of several devices) or via a parallel control, allowing updating of an individual output without reprogramming the entire array.
The ADV3205 is packaged in a 100-lead LQFP and is available over the commercial temperature range of 0°C to 70°C.
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
This page contains evaluation board ordering information for evaluating the ADV3025.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.