Features and Benefits
- 13.3 ns Instruction Cycle Time @ 2.5 V (Internal), 75 MIPS Sustained Performance
- Single-Cycle Instruction Execution
- 3-Bus Architecture Allows Dual Operand Fetches in Every Instruction Cycle
- ADSP-2100 Family Code Compatible (Easy to Use Algebraic Syntax), with Instruction Set Extensions
- Single-Cycle Context Switch
- 80K Bytes of On-Chip RAM, Configured as 16K Words Program Memory RAM and 16K Words Data Memory RAM
- Dual-Purpose Program Memory for Both Instruction and Data Storage
- Independent ALU, Multiplier/Accumulator, and Barrel Shifter Computational Units
The ADSP-2185M is a single-chip microcomputer optimized for digital signal processing (DSP) and other high speed numeric processing applications.
The ADSP-2185M combines the ADSP-2100 family base architecture (three computational units, data address generators and a program sequencer) with two serial ports, a 16-bit internal DMA port, a byte DMA port, a programmable timer, Flag I/O, extensive interrupt capabilities, and on-chip program and data memory.
The ADSP-2185M integrates 80K bytes of on-chip memory configured as 16K words (24-bit) of program RAM, and 16K words (16-bit) of data RAM. Power down circuitry is also provided to meet the low power needs of battery operated portable equipment. The ADSP-2185M is available in 100- pin LQFP package.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Application Notes (61)
Software Manuals (5)
Software & Systems Requirements
Software & Tools Anomalies
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.